house in progress

been a while since my last post (again). after a full month of ramadhan, i spent 10 days ied holiday in Surabaya and Mojokerto. yes, me and my hubby were coming home to our parents' house. celebrating our first ied together was a blast. even it makes me away from my parents for ied pray *sad*, but i'm thanking Allah for giving me my hubby and #kakak, my baby inside me.

but holiday felt so short and we're back to reality, to our own house. since the beginning of ramadhan, we decided to build some rooms in our backyard, since we need more space, especially when #kakak born in a few more months. so here we are, living in our room only since all the places around the house is full of dust and things *sigh*

just hope this end soon so we can enjoy the (re)new house, hehehe...



Komentar

Postingan Populer