the parents visit

finally, after waiting for some months, my parents were coming to town! yay!

spending all the weekend (last 2 weekends actually) with mom, dad, brothers and my dearest hubby was all a blast! we were visiting kota tua (the old batavia) with all the museums, having so much fun with my dad's big family at my cousin's wedding, and some culinary stops at bogor. ah, i need more time with them!

miss you so bad, mom!

look at my bump -_-

posing with wayang

in front of museum wayang

inside museum fatahillah

always love doors and windows!

hubby with his brothers in law

dad and my hubby, an eating competition? :p

stopping by a park for a breakfast. the laksa is yumm!

the whole fam! love it!

mom and dad in chocolava, bogor

let's make a shot before the wedding!

mom and dad in front of my house

jamming session at the wedding

mom with Liqa, my cousin's daughter








Komentar

Postingan Populer