12 weeks to go


*glek*

suddenly i feel a bit nervous after writing this post's title. so it's 12 weeks to go already *deep inhale*

alright then. time goes so fast and there are still many things to be done.

so, i went home to mojokerto last weekend to take care some wed's things.
it was only a weekend, but it was a whole week craziness indeed.

started with my arrival at pasar turi station, surabaya on friday morning, then my dad took me to malang right away to pick up my mom who had spent her 3 days working there. got home at the evening, and we just spent the night sharing stories and wedding updates.

saturday. went to kelurahan office for e-ktp things, then went shopping with mom and dad for the wedding committee's kebaya which took hours T_T. i just realized that buying some garments for more than 2 person is a chaos, haha...

done with the garments, we went home directly since i have to attend my bestfriend's wedding. couldn't say how happy i am to see oyiek standing there beautifully on her wedding :)
congratulation dear! *kisskiss*

the next day, me and mom decided to go to PGS (pusat grosir surabaya) to find the wedding souvenir. and yay! me and mom have the same crush to this cute souvenir! what is it then? wait till my wed come yaaa? haha...

from PGS, we directly went to Erna Salon in Dukuh Kupang, Surabaya for a fitting. Yup, since i will have 2 wedding ceremonies in Mojokerto and Surabaya, i have to find 2 wedding saloon. this one is for the reception in Surabaya. so i put a white kebaya, with blue bustier inside. my mother in law wants to have a beautiful blue wedding in Surabaya. that's why i will wear this blue bustier to make it click! ah, this kebaya is so wonderful! love it!

i was on my leave from work. so i still have one day to do this wed's stuff done. monday. me, mom and my fiancee went to another saloon in Mojokerto to have another fitting session. for mojokerto's reception and akad of course :)

i decided to have another white kebaya for the akad, and gold maroon kebaya for the reception. i love the obi! ah, can't wait to share the pic here, but i really have to wait :p

so, all the kebaya things are done. the hall is okay too. now, i'm waiting for my invitation to be done this weekend and a pre wedding photo session.

and i'm getting nervous here, hahaha... wish me luck with everything ya!

Komentar

Postingan Populer