my twenty eleven

happy belated new year, y'all!

maybe just like many people, this year turns so quickly. it's twenty twelve on my calendar now. i'm so grateful for everything i had in twenty eleven. just wanna share a bit with you here.

january,
i decided to moving on. quit my job. resign from the office i've been working since december 2009. i signed, sealed and delivered my resignation letter by the end of january.

february,
packing up stuff at the office. finding my new replacement. handing over things. and leaving the office with tears on the 28th.

march,
going to jakarta for a vacation, but then staying. got a new job in jakarta as a copywriter for a teen magz and start working on the 28th.

april,
launching a book. my collaboration with two besties called "Three Cups of Coffee and Fairy Tales" which is published by nulisbuku and sold online on nulisbuku. got a chance to watch Maroon 5 in concert live and free!

may,
wrote a review about samsung newest laptop and won a samsung netbook!

june,
6 years of relationship with him. and we were talking about bring it to the next level. :)

july,
starting my trial as an editor. haven't got the promotion yet, but they gave me a chance to proof myself fit on it.

august,
he came to my house, met my parents, alone, just to propose me and asked me to be his wife.

september,
his family came to my house, propose me officially. i'm engaged! the promotion is in hand. i got my spot as an editor on the magz! double yay!

october,
the date is set. the prep is start.

november,
my very best friend wedding.

december,
invitation is done. kebaya is checked. convention hall is booked.
his proposal to bank about the house credit is approved. he got the house key. and it will be our house, soon.

watta year! such a wonderful journey of mine. never thank enough! alhamdulillaaaah...

Komentar

Postingan Populer