Hello again!

Been so long since i wrote something here. Kinda busy? Not really. Maybe busy is just an excuse to get away from the writing blog duty, hehehe. 

But i'm here again. 

What about my life lately? Well, i've been busy working on the office, baking and selling some cakes, taking care of home and baby. That's.... pretty much all. Hahahaha... yeah, just that.

And even there's a good change in my baking thingy, the sale is up and i've got more new customer, last month, i have decided to close it down for a while. So sad. But i guess i need to concentrate more to my new duty.

Yup, alhamdulillah. I've got a promotion last month :) still on the same magazine, but this opportunity brought me to another side of media life, the digital one. Everything goes so fast now. It counts by minutes. And in my new role, i've gotta do more than just editing articles. It is a huge opportunity for me, and i know it's a huuuuuuge challenge, but i do love it! 

Still trying to fit in, but i'm sure i can make it. I know i can do better if i want to. Let's say bismillah and do better than my last "best"!

Wish me luck!

Komentar

Postingan Populer