a smile within my deadline

deadline. a pain booster. hah!

i'm working on a media group where we publish many (it is many for real) free media. and i'm handling one of it. this december will be my 2nd anniversary for being here (yay!). actually, it's my longest job, ever! so far, haha..

as usual, the end of the month means everything. the deadline's running, more meetings, many events are shouting and of course thousands homework for me to do the admin things.

what do i do here actually? (promise me one thing, never ever ask me this question. Cause i don't have any answer. LOL)

and today, after my lunch meeting plus a fashion business long talk with 2 clients of mine (which really boosting my mood up and making me so passionate to learn more about fashion and its industry), i went back to the office, have some chat meetings and discussion with clients and my editor in Bali, He suddenly appeared.

wooohooo, it's a miracle! hahaha, he doesn't show up much. but this afternoon he's suddenly shown up in ym and told me many stories! haha, he's kinda miss me... :p

we talked about our plan to meet next month. oya, forgot to tell you, we're on our long distance relationship for this last year. he's a saxophonist, living in Jakarta now. we just talked about many things. he's a bit messy-unplanned-guy, but he's just turning to a very detail person when i wanna visit him. he will make schedule for my coming. where to go, where to eat, where to stop and shop. is he romantic? yeah, in this kinda time, i think. haha, this is what i love about him.

so, what's his plan for my coming next month?

just wait my post launched!


*back to the deadline*

Komentar

Postingan Populer