new cooking project: It's LolliPizza!

Hellooo!

Glad to see you again. Happy Ied for all moslems who celebrate and please forgive me for all the mistake I made.

So, today I wanna start a new cooking project. I named it #onedayonenewrecipe
On my plan, it's gonna be a 5 days project where I make one new appetizer. Yes, those are not my own recipe, but I will make some twists, to make it lots, really, lots easier and more applicable here.

#DAY1 #onedayonenewrecipe #totry

LOLLIPIZZA
(dough recipe was once taught by my mom and I adapted pizza on a stick recipe from here)



Dough:
- 2 tbs of instant yeast
- 20 tbs of all purpose flour
- 2 tbs of salt
- 3 tbs of sugar
- 4 tbs of olive oil

mix all the ingredients and stir with hands until it's not sticky anymore. put it in a bowl and cover it with a wet fabric about an hour in room temperature. stir again, and let it rest for another hour or more till the size bigger twice. then roll the dough and make it a big square.

Topping:
- 1 small box of cheese (it would look better if we use mozzarella, but I only have cheddar on my fridge, so cheddar it is), shredded roughly
- 1 pack of beef burger, cut as you like
- spaghetti sauce

on the top of the dough, spread the spaghetti sauce around, then layered it with beef burger and last, the shredded cheese. then roll it up. cut as you like. use scissors to make it way easier.
preheat the oven on 190 celcius degree, and bake it around 25-30 minutes until it's all cooked.
voila!


*tips: if you wanna bring it for your kid's lunch box, or your own snacks at the office, you can make the dough the night before, rest it in a room temperature for an hour, then put it in fridge with its bowl and covered by a wet fabric.

Komentar

Postingan Populer