memories' revealed through a cup of abc kopi susu

I'm back with another project. So today, I'm gonna start to review 5 different coffee sachet brands which has the same coffee+milk+sugar composition.




Here's my first choice. ABC Kopi Susu from Kopi ABC. In one sachet, there is 31 grams weight of coffee, sugar and milk. So, I basically no need to add anything but pouring a hot water on it. ABC Kopi Susu is one of famous product from the local coffee company called Santos with their Kapal Api big name.


It has a quite black powder even it's been mix with milk powder.


When I pour hot water into it and mix it up, there's some coffee mark left on the mug side. Just like when I made some coffee milk mixed by my self (not from an instant sachet thing). The smell? It's a typical traditional coffee milk mixed I guess. Smell like a home coffee brew. And it's deeply reminds me to a hot coffee milk made by my grandma. Oh, I miss her! A bit too sweet for me, but it's okay. It's quite heavy for an instant coffee. But a milk really has its power. I can really taste it well, haha...

So, cheers!

Komentar

Postingan Populer