mix feeling on the indocafe coffee mix three in one

My mom is the loyal customer of this brand. She usually buys the origin coffee of indocafe and also the creamer. Then i try this sachet package for the day 2 of 5 days with various coffee sachets project.



A bit different with the other one i tried yesterday, this coffee tend to use creamer than the milk itself. it is way lighter thank the milk in flavor, of course. people who love dieting usually chose this one to keep their weight.

so, how about me? hmm, it's just like another instant coffee which perfectly blend with the water, unlike the traditional one, or the one i drunk yesterday. i don't know why, i don't really like the taste of the coffee. a bit strange in my tongue. the sweetness is okay, but the coffee doesn't really fit me well. but still, my mom loves it.

Komentar

Postingan Populer