morning coffee: original ground tubruk

i've got a package few months ago from a friend. started from my coffee review here, mas Andri that i knew from blog also, send me a package of coffee. it's kinda a surprise for me since he got me 3 packs of coffee from Village Coffee. it's the brand anyway. those three are original ground, aceh gayo and toraja.

the toraja has been open and tried by me and some of my co worker at the office. i'll give you the review later.

and this morning, since i'm craving for a black coffee, i choose to open the 170 grams pack of original ground from village coffee.

i'm not in the mood to go downstairs and take the coffee maker in the pantry, so i decided to make it on an old way. kopi tubruk.


i add 1 tbs of coffee + hot water, close it for a while, then put some sugar on it. the smell is nice. what can i say from this coffee is that this coffee isn't too strong for those who have problem with the stomach. i don't think it has a sweet flavor without sugar, but it's not too bitter either.


ah, i always love this old ways kinda taste :)
cheers!

Komentar

Postingan Populer