7 DAYS JAMIE OLIVER CHALLENGE: DAY 1 WITH EASY SAUSAGE CARBONARA

Welcome to my first day of 7 DAYS JAMIE OLIVER'S 15 MINUTES RECIPE CHALLENGE! 


As mentioned in my title, today I am making one of  Jamie Oliver's 15 minutes recipe, EASY SAUSAGE CARBONARA with some adjustment. Why am I making adjustment? Because it's still in a holiday mood in here, and many stall that sell veggies and meats are closed. So let me play with what I have on my pantry. 

Earlier this morning, I checked that I still have some spaghetti. And after 2 days full of heavy Ied signature dish like Ketupat, Opor Ayam, Rendang and Sambel Goreng, I guess it's time to take a break and serve something light and easy. So I choose Jamie Oliver's Easy Sausage Carbonara.

My kids are always the fan of pasta, so cooking spaghetti will be fun for me knowing they are gonna loving every bite of it. I bring out my dried spaghetti form the pantry, and take out some pre cooked chicken meatballs from the freezer to make this recipe. Let's cook and prove is it really possible to be done in 15 minutes like Jamie said!

Before I start sharing my version of Jamie Oliver's Easy Sausage Carbonara, I wanna show you the original version made by one and only, Jamie Oliver.

Jamie Oliver easy sausage carbonara

Here we go, my what's on my pantry twist to Jamie Oliver's Easy Sausage Carbonara!


JAMIE OLIVER'S EASY SAUSAGE CARBONARA
recook by @bungarosvita

ingredients:
150 grams dried spaghetti
1 egg, large one
100 grams cheddar cheese, grated
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp oregano
pinch of paper
pre-cook meatballs as you like



How to cook:
Pre-heat the water, then cook spaghetti and the frozen meatballs till its aldente. Throw most of the water and left some.
In separate bowl, mix the egg with all the seasoning and cheese. 
Pour the egg mixture into the hot spaghetti, and mix them well.
I personally turn the fire on for a while just to make sure it was all cooked perfectly. 
Tadaaaaaaa.... 





Look at the texture! It's creamy, a bit salty, cheesy and yummy!
You are right, Mr. Jamie, the job can be done in perfect 15 minutes, even for a homecook like me. 
I guess it will be richer in taste if I use parmesan like Jamie does. But cheddar is fine too.

And the hilite is, the kids love it!
enough said. 

See you tomorrow for more Jamie Oliver's 15 minutes recipe challenge!




Komentar

Postingan Populer