7 DAYS JAMIE OLIVER CHALLENGE: DAY 3 WITH SPEEDY SPINACH CURRY

Welcome to day 5!


I am writing this blog from my  mother's in law house. Yes, we are here! We arrived last nite, safe and sound. Alhamdulillah we are all in a good condition. We just a bit tired and pretty much sleepy hahaha.

So, yes, I am still running this challenge. Today is day 5 and 2 days more to go. Yeah, we can do this! 

Today I am gonna try Jamie Oliver's Speedy Spinach Curry. His version only needs 16 minutes to get done. And it can be served for 2 people. Easy and cheap! Hahaha.

This is the Jamie Oliver version of this Speedy Spinach Curry. He uses cashew nuts and paneer cheese on the recipe. Unfortunately I don't have any of that. So I replace it with some other ingredients. 


SPEEDY SPINACH CURRY

Recipe: Jamie Oliver

Recook: Bungarosvita



Ingredients

  • 20 g unsalted cashew nuts (I skip, and use some fried garlic)
  • 1 onion
  • 2 teaspoons curry paste (I use curry powder)
  • 100 g paneer cheese (I skip)
  • 200 g baby spinach
  • And for my version, I also use corn




How to make it:
Chopped the onions.
Heat the wok, saute the onions till its fragrance, and pour the curry powder.
Get the corn in, and cook until it is almost done, then pour the spinach. 
Give some salt and pepper as needed then stir until it's all done.

Tadaaaaaa....

It's savoury but a bit sweet because I use a sweet corn. The flavour is great. Cannot imagine before that spinach and corn can go together well with curry taste. One way to cook a fast and simple veggie dish!

What about the kids? Do they love it?
Yes, absolutely!

My kids are veggie lovers and this one is gotta be on my regular list for sure. Wanna try it too?

Komentar

Postingan Populer